Sunday, June 5, 2011

Time to Kill

I get asked quite often what I do in my spare time (the time spent at home, not adventuring), which is anytime after work or the weekends.
So might as well blog to answer the numerous people who ask and to kill some time.
Bang bang.


I read.


















I journal. Not enough.

I blog. Enough.

I draw. Not enough.

I work on making homemade chai.

I take pictures of the home made chai attempts.


















I do school stuff:
researching for papers,
applying for scholarships,
cursing the financial aid office.

I sit in front of the computer, thinking.

I listen to music.

I college. Sometimes.














I read the news online.

I write.

I doodle.

I doodle on letters.

I take pictures of letter doodles.














I take pictures of letter doodles and chai.














I look through pictures I've taken.

I Skype.

I sit and wait around for people to Skype with.

I read and answer emails.

I day dream.

I do laundry.

I tidy up.

I read some more.

I listen to music Youtube.

No comments:

Post a Comment