What happens when you throw three awe-struck girls into muddy, mist-shrouded, rain-drenched mountains somewhere in Northern India?
Everything become tinted with an interesting, corky shade of humor.
Yvette, Jin (our new friend! She is from Pennsilvania and is in India working with another AMAZING NGO, Priyachi lives part time in the same apartment as we do) and I ventured to my, thus far, absolute favorite place in India: Dharamshala.
[This post was started in the summer of 2011, I do not feel it is right to go back and impose my reflective thoughts over the ones I had when the moment was fresh. Maybe pictures. Must say though, Dharamshala is still my favorite places in India].
Everything become tinted with an interesting, corky shade of humor.
Yvette, Jin (our new friend! She is from Pennsilvania and is in India working with another AMAZING NGO, Priyachi lives part time in the same apartment as we do) and I ventured to my, thus far, absolute favorite place in India: Dharamshala.
[This post was started in the summer of 2011, I do not feel it is right to go back and impose my reflective thoughts over the ones I had when the moment was fresh. Maybe pictures. Must say though, Dharamshala is still my favorite places in India].
No comments:
Post a Comment