I realize I never finished blogging about my India adventures...
Toward then end the finality of the trip began to dawn on me and I decided to just be immersed in my experience. At this point I do not know I can or should back-blog. Reflecting on the experience is one thing, but writing from the moment, with the memories and feelings being fresh and raw is another. And I think I want this blog to be a testiment to those raw, unfiltered moments. Maybe, I will post some pictures and captions, some exceprts from my written journal.
So, its been long enough that my desire to travel abroad again is flairing up. Its like an illness of sorts. One that needs to maintained and satiated or else is starts to eat at you. The obsession begins to take over everything. All of your thoughts drift back to this one notion: go. And of course, the more you think the more serious you beceome. You start to make plans, real tangable plans, with destinations, budgets and purpose. Yeah. I have all those things again at this point.
The new international plan: Lebanon, Palestinian refugees. I will begin blogging about this new adventure.
Toward then end the finality of the trip began to dawn on me and I decided to just be immersed in my experience. At this point I do not know I can or should back-blog. Reflecting on the experience is one thing, but writing from the moment, with the memories and feelings being fresh and raw is another. And I think I want this blog to be a testiment to those raw, unfiltered moments. Maybe, I will post some pictures and captions, some exceprts from my written journal.
So, its been long enough that my desire to travel abroad again is flairing up. Its like an illness of sorts. One that needs to maintained and satiated or else is starts to eat at you. The obsession begins to take over everything. All of your thoughts drift back to this one notion: go. And of course, the more you think the more serious you beceome. You start to make plans, real tangable plans, with destinations, budgets and purpose. Yeah. I have all those things again at this point.
The new international plan: Lebanon, Palestinian refugees. I will begin blogging about this new adventure.
No comments:
Post a Comment